Diva In The Kitchen: More Recipe Recommendations


My grandmas came to town for a week, so I didn’t do a whole lot of cooking and I didn’t try any new recipes when I did cook (aside from my grandma making bread with me, which was a lot of fun!).
Mr. Diva and I got some meal ideas together and headed to the grocery store this past weekend.  I’ve made a couple of new recipes this week and wanted to share:
47689
(This dish was very tasty.  The Marsala wine gives the cream sauce a great flavor. However, the sauce didn’t get as thick or as creamy as I thought it would.  I followed the recipe, but the sauce was still very thin.  I would definitely make this dish again though.  Use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth for a vegetarian meal.)

47773
(These are YUMMY!  My husband loved these!  They are very messy, but I don’t think you will mind once you taste them.)

Here is my attempt at making the above sandwich:

No comments