Diva In The Kitchen: Steak Soup

The week before last my friend Mindy came over for our regular viewing of Ru Paul's Drag U.  I was watching Food Network when she arrived, so we started watching an episode that was on because the food looked so good!
The episode was Cooking For Real with Sunny Anderson.  I love that girl.  She is so fun and I always enjoy her recipe ideas.  She was cooking food for the "Working Man", but this non-working woman would eat that meal too.  The main course was Steak Soup, which is what I made for dinner last night.

This soup was super easy to make and pretty quick really.  It has a lot of veggies so it is hearty and filling with lots of vitamins.  The steak and mushroom flavors go together so well.  You could definitely make a lighter version by tweaking things, but if you like steak I really recommend giving this recipe a try.



I topped the soup with diced avocado, sour cream , and tortilla chips.

 Enjoy!!


No comments