Diva On A Budget: Lane Bryant Deals!

Saturday was a beautiful, sunny day!  It was pretty low-key for Mr. Diva and I, but I really wanted to head to Lane Bryant to use the 30% off coupon I got from their Facebook profile.

I love the girls at my local LB. They are so sweet and helpful.  I was looking for some black, straight-leg jeans to go with a sequin tunic top I got from Torrid.

Unfortunately, they didn't have exactly what I wanted.  I tried on a lot of pants.  But with the help of one of the wonderful employees, I finally found some super comfy straight leg blue jeans I ended up getting.  Because the 30% off coupon was so awesome, I also got a cotton demi bra and ponte knit animal print pencil skirt.

I really like this skirt.  It is knit, so it is really comfortable and stretchy.  I love the animal print too.  I think this skirt will be very versatile as it can be worn in any season.  

I was so excited about all my savings!  Along with the 30% off coupon, I used my $25 Rewards check.  The skirt was originally $49.50.  It was marked down to $34.99 on clearance.  After the extra 50% off for it being a clearance item, it was $17.50.  The 30% and $25 were applied, so I only paid $7.73 for it!!
The jeans were originally $49.50.  After reductions, the jeans were only $21.89.  The bra is normally $30, but was on sale for $20.  I ended paying $11 for it.

Gotta love a good deal!!  If you missed the 30% off this time around, follow Lane Bryant on Facebook so you don't miss it next time!

No comments