Pinterest

Hello, dahlings!  I have had to cut back on blogging time in order to work on some things around the house and with my family.  I apologize for my absence, but hope to get back in the swing of things soon.

I wanted to let you all know I am FINALLY on Pinterest!  I love it!  It is so helpful in keeping all my likes and ideas organized.

For those of you unfamiliar with Pinterest, it is basically an online pinboard.  It is a place to save and organize all the things you come across on the web.  You can even see all the things other people have saved, or "pinned", to their boards.


I really wish I had Pinterest when planning my wedding.  I kept everything saved and organized in folders on my hard drive; Pinterest shows all the pictures and lets you caption it all as well.  I have quite a few boards dedicated to things like Recipes, Clothing, Beauty Products, Home Decor, etc.



I have installed the "Pin It" button on my taskbar in Chrome, so when I come across something on a website that I like I can "pin it" very easy.  I really recommend you give it a try!!  If you would like an invite, leave me a message/comment or send me an email with your email address.  I can send you an invite ASAP.



2 comments

  1. ooohh I'm just getting into it, but it looks like fun! :)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you for commenting on the blog. I hope you enjoy Pinterest. I never have enough time to look through all the stuff I want to on there, but I found so many great ideas and things. I wish I wish I invented the site. Seriously!

    PS - Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete